About Me

My photo
I am married to a strong, passionate man! We have a house full of kids! We love Jesus and life in the country!

Search

The Disciplined Wife. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

We're BAACCKK!!!!

So, I'm sure some of you wondered where I disappeared to?! Well, In Spetember, I had a tonsillectomy that went really bad. In fact, I almost bled to death several times. To make a long story short, DD fell completely during this time as I was literally clinging to life! Now, that I have recovered from the bleeding, I have side effects. I am working on a daily speech impediment and swallowing trouble due to muscle and my uvula being accidentally cut during emergency surgery. Oh and painful blisters that occur during every meal. However, all that being said, I'm alive and that's great! So, tonight we are having what the HoH is calling a "ceremony" to get back on track. I'm not sure what "ceremony" means, but it sounds rather painful. I'll let you guys know how it goes. On a side note, we enlightened some of our closest friends, a married couple, about the DD Lifestyle. They were super receptive and non-judgmental. They are even doing research to see if it is something they want to do! It was really exciting to get that out in the open and not feel judged! Happy to be back in blog land and looking forward to reconnecting, maybe on the network!

6 comments:

  1. We were wondering what had happened to you! We would love to see you back on the network!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart... sounds like you have been through the ringer!! So sorry to hear that! The ceremony... that sounds intriguing! Do keep us posted!!

    Glad your feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I'm glad you're back, but WOW, what you all have been through!!! I'm so sorry! Glad you're back though and yes, please, keep up posted. I love the ceremony idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I'm so happy to see you post!! I miss you!! And you've been in my prayers! I hope the ceremony wasn't too painful, lol! Update soon as you can! Hugs!

    Kay :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, I hope you are getting to heal properly. A tonsillectomy is very serious in an adult. Many people think it's a little procedure, it's not. Hope you and your husband have a gentle loving ceremony where you are able to connect to him after all this scary medical stuff. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete