About Me

My photo
I am married to a strong, passionate man! We have a house full of kids! We love Jesus and life in the country!

Search

The Disciplined Wife. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Are we really doing this?

Day 1 of TTWD, (I found out that means, this thing we do....I'm so smart in blogland now! LOL!) had really gone by like a gust of wind. It was Day 2, I couldn't get my hands off of the new HoH. We headed to Church, I guaranteed myself that when we returned, I would do more research. I'm a research kind of a gal! I emailed Clint and asked a couple of questions. He responded, and quickly, which kinda made me think he was human. Haha...sorry Clint. He told me about the DD network and also told me that our next step should be to make a set of rules and consequences. Rules?! I hate that word! Consequences?! I hate that word even more! HoH spent the day on the tractor and I spent the day talking myself out of "making rules" and putting my mind on everything or ANYTHING else other than DD. It didn't work! All I could think about was the connection, that crazy connection that started with a spanking...

1 comment:

  1. Rules are great for getting a baseline. The only problem is when the HoH forgets to enforce them.

    ReplyDelete